What is the difference between a contracted room block and a flexible group?
We know that coordinating travel arrangements for your group of guests requires a lot of careful planning. To ensure the best fit, we offer two distinct options to help accommodate your type of group, number of travelers and flexibility of schedule.
- Traditional Group Travel
This is the perfect booking option for travelers who need flexible payment and cancellation policies for the entire group plus other general group contract benefits.
A traditional group typically consists of:
- 20 or more people
- 10 or more rooms
- resort accommodation packages
- Set Price for all travelers with pre-reserved block inventory!
- Flexible Groups
This is ideal for small groups of 10 or more who want to vacation together at the same resort yet need flexibility with their travel dates, flights, length of stay or who may be traveling from different cities.
- 5 rooms
- No need to sign a group contract
- Guests can book from any origin and the resort will still see them coming as one group
- You can customize every booking to the clients individual travel needs
How does it work?
- Must use unique promotional code for all travel companions
- Names are required at time of booking and name changes are not allowed
- The offer requires a minimum of 10 people using the promotional code provided
- Offer is not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously booked packages
- Group inclusions and amenities can change at any time and at the resort’s discretion. Any complimentary stays or upgrades will be applied to the couple’s reservations unless otherwise informed to your group specialist.
- All resort credits are assessed approximately 3-4 weeks after travel and are refunded to the designated reservation. Hotel complimentary credits are typically based on the most common hotel room category booked and the most common length of stay booked.
- Hotel’s complimentary credit value is at the hotel’s discretion. Only rooms booked through Horizon Escapes LLC will count toward the complimentary credit eligibility.
- Lead booking does not determine package rates. All packages are subject to availability and pricing at time of booking.
- Minimum 3 night resort stay required
- All guests must stay at the same resort
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply
What rate would work best for you? Schedule your Complimentary Consultation HERE to get custom advice!